Bella's Secret Beauty Test
A balanced beauty creates happiness and comfort. Fill out the following diagnosis to find out...
- Your favorite hairstyle & how to create it.
- Your customized hair treatment needs according to your scalp & hair shaft.
- Followed by home maintenance product prescriptions.
1. What do you need/ what brought you here today?
[_] Hairstyle inspiration
[_] Evening/ Updo Tutorial
[_] All of the above
2. Normally, your favorite hairstyle is reflective of your personality. Which of these characteristics match your style and personality most? (Choose up to two)
[_] Earthy Girl -- Loves simplicity, believes less is more, is natural & effortless.
[_] Classic Girl -- Cherishes the past, is traditional with family values and might borrow her grandmas pearls.
[_] Glamour Girl -- A girly-girl not afraid to show off her femininity.
[_] Modern Girl -- Very futuristic, follows fashion trends, loves everything new & gets bored very easily.
[_] Dramatic Girl -- Demands attention, not afraid of layering textures, always craves more & is seductive.
[_] Imaginary Girl -- Looks unique and unusual. Blends styles from the past, present and future.
3. Which of these blow-dry styles inspires your favorite look? You can choose two.
4. Which of these up-do's and evening styles, from natural to dramatic, inspires your favorite look? You can choose two. (Collection tutorial available at the end of beauty test)
5. I am...
[_] a male
[_] a female
[_] 18 & under
[_] 19 - 24 years old
[_] 25 - 35 years old
[_] 36 - 45 years old
[_] 46 - 55 years old
[_] 56 years old +
[_] ( That's my little secret... )
7. I live in the...
9. My hair length is...
8. and I visit a salon...
[_] Once a month, sometimes more!
[_] Every 2 - 3 months
[_] 2 times a year
[_] once a year
10. Do you have gray hair? If Yes, what is the percentage?
[_] I don't have gray hair
11. I shampoo my hair:
[_] Every other day
[_] Twice in a week
[_] Once in a week
12. I condition my hair:
[_] every time I shampoo
13. What's the condition of your scalp?
[_] hair loss with oily scalp
[_] hair loss with dry scalp
[_] hair loss with normal scalp
[_] sensitive and irritated scalp
[_] dandruff with oily scalp
[_] dandruff with dry scalp
[_] oily scalp
[_] normal scalp
[_] dry scalp
14. Which type of hairloss do you have?
[_] Heritage/Genes: Hairloss is usually from the mother's side of the family.
[_] Pregnancy: After pregnancy hairloss is common
[_] Aging/ Menopause: During menopause hairloss is common
[_] Hormone imbalance: Homonal changes in women most often start with hairloss
[_] Severe Sickness: When the body becomes severely sick, experiences toxic buildup or cancer, undergoes radiation, or takes strong prescription drugs, hair loss may result.
[_] Lifestyle: Stress, smoking, excess drinking, improper diet, and lack of exercise are known causes of hair loss, but not a lot of people know this. If your client expresses concerns over hairloss, but appears healthy, you may wish to approach lifestyle choices gently to open discussion.
[_] Environmental Aggressors: Seasonal changes, using the wrong shampoo or conditioners, blow-drying, and overall improper hair care are causes of environmental aggressors that can cause hairloss.
[_] None. I am not currently experiencing any hairloss.