With BN Artists
About four weeks prior to your wedding you will receive only one full hair and make‑up trial. Trials will take place on Wednesdays or Thursdays at our Glendale Salon. It is a good idea to collect pictures of styles and looks that you would like to achieve on your wedding day. Once we create the look that you desire, we will document it with pictures in order to recreate that look on your wedding day. On your trial day we will also match your hair with extensions if necessary.
Bridal Trial to Do List
In order to provide you with the best service possible and give you the best bridal trial possible, we are asking that you do the following:
1. Arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment & make sure you can devote at least 3 hours to your trail.
2. Try to have your hair color done a few days in advance to your trial
3. Wash/shampoo your hair the night before.
4. Do not use conditioner on your roots. For extremely dry frizzy hair, condition only ends.
5. Get a relaxing facial without extractions a day before but not on your trail day.
6. Arrive with clean and dry hair.
7. Bring in your hair extensions. Current hair styles today are done using hair extensions. If you’re not sure if you need hair extensions, check with our bridal coordinator & she will guide through the process. Bring your hair extensions on the day you were instructed too.
8. Bring your tiara, veil, jewelry, hair extensions & a picture of your dress (preferably you wearing it).
Note* from our experience over the years, we have found that when an item from the above list is missing, then the bridal trials are not successful. Before making your trial appointment, please make sure that you have everything.
9. Wear a white tube top.
10. Go to sleep no later than 10 pm! (Get Your Beauty Sleep)